Friday, September 12, 2008

2nd Doctor appointment!

Yesterday I had my second appointment at the OB office. It was really quick....like 5 minutes. I really wasn't sure what to expect when I went but all they did was ask how I was feeling and then listened to the babies heartbeat. They said everything looks good. They are going to wait until my next appointment ( in 4 weeks) to order my check up ultrasound. That was hopefully we can find out the sex of the baby at the same time. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. I really think it's a boy, but I would love to be proved wrong! Either way I will be extremely happy........but the stuff for the girl nursery stuff is just soooooo cute! Anyway, I think i'm going to go to the new outlets, in Washington, with my mom this weekend. I am really excited that they are so close to my house! I really hope the Old Navy there has a maternity section just to I can see some of the stuff. I can't fit in any of it yet, but I want to get an idea of what will probably fit me in a month. Exciting stuff!!

No comments: