Monday, January 5, 2009

7 Months!

I had my 7 month doctor checkup last week! Everything is still looking good. I got the results from my glucose test I did last month...all was good. My level was 117 and anything under 140 is considered in the clear. So that was a relief. I did however, gain 8 lbs this month! Yikes! I guess I ate a little too many holiday goodies. I'm not panicking too much because I've still only gained 12 lbs the whole pregnancy....which I think is pretty darn good. The doctor didn't seem concerned that I had gained so much this month, he said I had some catching up to do anyway since I had lost weight the first couple months from being sick. I'm starting to get a really big belly...and it's starting to be uncomfortably big at times. Sometimes it just feels like it is stretched to the max and uncomfortable....I know I have still have a good bit of growing to do though so hopefully being uncomfortable wont last the rest of the pregnancy. The biggest annoyance is not being able to get a full nights sleep. First of all it's hard to get comfortable enough to fall asleep and then when i do fall asleep I end up waking up because either my back hurts, my shoulder hurts, or I have to pee! It's just frustrating. Oh well, it will all be worth it, besides I guess I need to get used to not sleeping a full night considering I wont be sleeping all night when the baby comes anyway! Well now I go to the doctor every 2 weeks so I will update again after my appointment on January 21st!

1 comment:

Mary said...

My belly is very uncomfortable most of the time and I was kind of hoping that was going to stop soon, but I guess it seems unlikely.
And I haven't gained any weight yet at all... but maybe that's because I was overweight to begin with?