Monday, March 23, 2009

Only 2 more days!!

It has been a very long time since I updated. I figured I would update to hopefully avoid pulling my hair out with anticipation! I only have 2 more days until my due date!! I can't believe it's already practically here...I honestly thought the day would ever come, it always just seemed so far away. As the due date grows closer and closer I get more and more frustrated with the fact that I am still not dilated at all!! I go to the doctor again on Wednesday...my due date... so hopefully I will atleast be dilated. They will talk about scheduling an induction at my appointment on Wednesday. I think the average amount of time they give you to go naturally after your due date is 10 days...

I really don't want to have to wait for 10 days after my due date to have this baby, I'm just not sure i can deal with that! I'm already an emotional wreck just having to wait until my due date!! I think I find myself in tears everyday b/c i'm just so ready to not be pregnant anymore. It's not that I don't like being pregnant...it's been an awesome experience, it's just that I am so ready to hold my little baby. Plus the insomnia and never ending pain of pregnancy is wearing on me! Oh and the fact that i'm the size of a house doesn't help things either. Anyway...I think I may have to beg the doctor to induce me sooner if i'm still not dilated on Wednesday!


Please pray that she comes naturally.....preferably tonight?!?!

No comments: