Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well, it's one day after my due date and there's still no baby! I went to the doctor yesterday and nothing had changed....still not dilated and the baby is still kinda high so that's a bummer. They sent me for some testing to monitor the babies heart rate and monitor my contractions. Everything was good, I had a few braxton hicks contractions while i was there but of course they didn't produce anything. So it looks like unless I have her naturally before then, they will start some of the induction process on the night of the 31st and then really get things moving the morning of the 1st. So unless she decides to come out on her own she will be evicted on April 1st! The Doctor says she's going to be big....hopefully not too big to fit, but we'll see. I'm praying she decides to just come out on her own!!

No comments: