Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 Years!!

Tomorrow, April 1st, my little Alana will be 2 years old!! I can't even believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in the hospital. Now, she is a crazy toddler that runs around like a wild woman and never stops talking. I mean really, she never stops talking! She says absolutely everything you can imagine and lets you know her opinion often. Everyday is an exciting adventure with her. She loves Dora and Mickey Clubhouse. Honestly, she probably watched way to much tv, but I credit it for a lot of the things she has learned. One evening, we all went downstairs to play. There is a large toy box with a lid that lifts and slides back out of the way...so it's a little tricky for her to get on her own. I was in the laundry room and heard her yelling "Ayudeme, Ayudeme" I told Alan I thought she was saying something in Spanish. So he looked
 it up and she was saying "Help me", In Spanish!! She learned how to say something in Spanish
 from tv!! She just amazes me sometimes. 


So tomorrow we are heading to Morgantown to get ready for Alana's 2nd birthday party, at my 
parent's house! The party is Minnie Mouse themed with lots of cute decor and snacks.
Alan and I made Minnie Mouse sugar cookies for the party today and when Alana saw the she
 said "How Wonderful! " lol 

I will definitely post an update with tons of pictures from the party. I have worked super hard on
 making all the decorations and prep for the party!! I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You had stopped by my blog, so I wanted to come visit yours. I hope your little girl had a fabulous 2nd birthday! It's crazy how fast time flies.

Ashley said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog, Megan. I love reading about your life as a Mom of two little girls...as I am also a Mom of two little girls! Please feel free to follow me, too.