Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Party Time!!

We celebrated Alana's 2nd Birthday on April 2nd, at my parents house. She was sooo super excited about her party and actually still talks about it everyday. I made the decorations myself and i think they turned out really cute.

Here are some pictures of the party:

This was before we left for Morgantown. Alan and Brynna had fun baking for the party!


The yummy Minnie Mouse sugar cookies we made as party favors!


Alana, testing out the icing!

My Dum-Dum Minnie Mouse creation.
 ( I found this idea on another blog...not my original idea!)
I love how it turned out. I think it ended up taking around 6 bags of Dum-Dums to complete it!

I made Mickey (for the boys) and Minnie (for the girls) party hats. Unfortunately, I forgot to have the kids wear them during the party. Oh well, they still looked cute!

The Minnie cake Alan and I made. For our first tiered cake and first experience with fondant, I am extremely happy with how it turned out!

Our little birthday girl. She's getting so big!!

Cheesing it up in her Minnie ears. Note: the ears didn't last much longer after the picture was taken. No amount of guilt will make this little lady give in and wear hair accessories! lol

She was very nervous about all the guests, at first. She warmed up quick though!

Sharing a little cake with her Minnie!

My absolute favorite picture from the party!! She was soooo excited when she saw Alan carry in the presents. She squealed and yelled "PRESENTS" !! And she's on her tippy tippy toes! So cute!!


Her favorite present. I think we may have a little musician in our future!

2 Years old! So hard to believe this little lady came from Alan and I.


Our Family! 
6 years of dating...4 years of marriage(tomorrow!)...and 2 beautiful children later. 
We are so incredibly blessed! I love my little family and can't wait to see where life leads us.
Note: Brynna kinda looks like a little boy in this picture. I swear she is wearing a Minnie outfit and had a cute headband on during the party...but somewhere in the passing of the baby it was taken off without my knowledge. 

Anyway, we had such a great time celebrating Alana's 2nd birthday with our family and close friends. 

Now to start thinking about Brynna's first birthday party!! lol



No comments: