Monday, August 11, 2014

Back to School

I guess we're not really going "back to school" since this is Alana's first year, but we'll go with it! Last Wednesday was Alana's first day of her school career! She was beyond excited! Which I am incredibly relieved about. I was worried about the having to wake up at 6:00 situation. Oh and the getting myself and 3 kids ready and at the bus stop by 6:50 situation... But, I'm happy to report, so far it has been great. No major morning meltdowns and we've made it to the bus stop with plenty of time to spare!


Here are some pictures of her first day:







Getting on the bus!



Coming home! 
I don't know who she gets all her confidence from, but I love it about her. 


She had the best time. She said, " It was amazing!!". She, of course, came home knowing all the names of the little boys in her class and very few of the little girl names... She's got her daddy worried already. Especially after she said a boy in her class told her she was pretty! :-)

No comments: