Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oops....I forgot Easter!

I just realized, I totally forgot to share our Easter festivities with you!! So here are some pictures of how we celebrated.






Alana really enjoyed coloring eggs this year and got right in there and did it by herself! She's such a big girl now.





Cutesie bunny cupcakes I made for Easter dinner at my Mother In-Laws. 





Their Easter baskets. Alana's is the pink one and Brynna's is the white. 

She's excited about the necklaces the Easter Bunny left in the eggs for her egg hunt!

Brynna liked the things she got too!
P.S. Trying to find things to buy your second little girl, when the first girl already has everything, is really hard! lol  She's pretty happy with my Dollar Store finds, though.

So, that was our Easter...more or less. We did make a trip into Morgantown to see both of our families, but I was a horrible mother and didn't take any pictures while we were there. Oh well, maybe my mom took some! hehe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I have you here....let me show you a picture of some cute cupcakes I made when I hosted my Bunco group last week!!


They were super super easy, and looked pretty cute! (It's just upside down chocolate chips!!)
If you don't know, Bunco is a dice game. lol That might be confusing, if you aren't familiar with the game!

No comments: