Monday, May 2, 2011

Brynna Fern

I can't believe my little Brynna Fern is already 6 months old. It honestly seems like I just had her last week! She is getting so big.....but she still seems like such a little baby. I think it must be because I have Alana, too. When I had Alana...she was huge and stayed huge....and just seemed to grow and develop so fast, but Brynna is so different. She was big when she was born and is still growing and everything, but just at a more normal pace. lol With Alana, she started eating cereal at around 3 months. Brynna, on the other hand just turned 6 months and has yet to have any kind of cereal or food. I have to admit, I like her taking her time with things. I will keep her my little baby for as long as I can. She has an appointment on the 16th, so after that, I'm sure she will be starting cereal and some veggies. I do have a couple concerns about her being delayed....she can roll from her back to her belly like a pro....but has a little trouble getting off her belly. She can do it, but it's more of a struggle for her. She has good neck control now, but has absolutely no interest in trying to sit up. She either hunches over or leans back to lay down. So, we'll see what the doctor has to say about it. Hopefully she is just taking her time and it's nothing to worry about.

I'll be sure to give an update after her appointment and post some cute first food pictures!

No comments: